07 Aug The Prophecy of God’s Fishermen and Satan’s Hunters
In Jeremiah 16, the prophet declares an exciting, yet sobering prophecy, which is the prophecy of God’s fishermen and Satan’s hunters.
- Is this prophecy an end-of-the-age prophecy?
- Has God released His end-of-the-age fishermen and allowed Satan to send out his end-of-the-age hunters?
- Can we understand who God’s end-of-the-age fishermen and Satan’s end-of-the-age hunters are by understanding who God’s original fishermen and Satan’s original hunters were? (Isa. 46:9-10)
- Has the Almighty used His celestial bodies in the heavens to signal the release of the fishermen and the hunters?
- When will Jeremiah’s prophecy be completely fulfilled?
Join me as I discuss these imperative topics.
Please note: I misspoke on three occasions. Following are the corrections:
At 12:13 – It should be Jacob not Isaac
At 24:50 – It should be one-half of the people
At 26:40 – It should be one-half of the people
In God’s Fishermen, Satan’s Hunters, you will discover:
- God’s everlasting covenants
- The prophecy of the fishermen and the hunters
- Who God’s original fishermen were
- Who Satan’s original hunters were
- The mystery of Aliyah
- The unique phenomenon directly connected to the release of God’s end-of-the-age fishermen and Satan’s end-of-the-age hunters
- Who God’s end-of-the-age fishermen are
- Who Satan’s end-of-the-age hunters are
- The Aliyah from Europe
- The Aliyah from America
- What region Satan’s final hunter will come from and the primary religion he will use to deceive people
- The time of Jacob’s trouble
- The role of God’s fishermen
|Click on the link to purchase God’s Fishermen, Satan’s Hunters
Amazon – $20.99
God’s Prophetic Timeline, Messiah’s Final Warning:
Introduction – Are We the Terminal Generation?